Jump to navigation Jump to search
Grünwald (transliterated Gruenwald) is German for "green forest" and may refer to:
- Grünwald, Austria, town in Aigen-Schlägl municipality, Rohrbach, Austria
- Grünwald, Bavaria, municipality south of Munich, Germany
- Alfred Grünwald (librettist) (1884–1951)
- Béla Iványi-Grünwald (1867–1940), Hungarian painter
- Béla Grünwald (1839–1891), Hungarian politician and historian
- Géza Grünwald (1910–1943), Hungarian mathematician
- Johannes Theodor Baargeld (1892–1927; legal name: Alfred Emanuel Ferdinand Grünwald), German painter and poet
- Mark Gruenwald (1953–1996), comic book writer
- Malchiel Gruenwald (1882–1958, Israeli hotelier, amateur journalist and stamp collector
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grünwald.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.