(Redirected from JAT)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Jat or jat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jat people are a traditionally agricultural community native to the Indian subcontinent.
Jat, Jats, JAT or JATS may also refer to:
Peoples and places
- Jat of Afghanistan, peripatetic groups of Afghanistan
- Jat, Sangli, a town in Maharashtra, India
- Java Astrodynamics Toolkit (JAT)
- Java Agent Template (JATS)
- Journal Article Tag Suite (JATS), an XML format
- Jat or Yat (Ѣ), a letter of the old Cyrillic alphabet
- Japan Association of Translators (JAT)
- Joint Air Training Scheme (JATS), part of the WW2 British Commonwealth Air Training Plan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.