Jump to navigation Jump to search
Elea may refer to:
Greek-speaking cities and derived items
- "Elean", a common archaic adjective meaning someone from Elis
- Elea, ancient name of an Italian-Greek colony, now known as Velia
- Eleatics, a school of pre-Socratic philosophers at Elea
- Elea, an ancient city in Greece in the regional unit of Thesprotia
- Elea, a city in Cyprus destroyed by earthquake in 343 AD, near modern Ayios Theodoros Karpasias
- Elia, Kyrenia, a settlement in Cyprus
- Elia, Nicosia, a settlement in Cyprus
- Olivetti Elea, a mainframe computer manufactured from 1959 through 1964
- Elea (bryozoan), an extinct genus in the order Cyclostomatida
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.